Become a member of the Algoa Bay Yacht Club – some of the benefits include:
- Reciprocity with other Yacht Clubs
- An average 25% discount in the pub
- 10% discount in the restaurant
- Great Networking opportunities
- Access to great sailing opportunities
- Use of the Facilities
- A great sailing club with a solid reputation
ABYC Membership Fee Structure June 2017 to 31 May 2018 (VAT EXCLUSIVE):
|ABYC Annual Membership Fees:
Family/Full: R2 365.30
Pensioner: R1 302.55
Country: R1 302.55
Scholars: R 686.70
Transformational: From R120.00
|Pro-Rata Fees if paid in:
1 June to 30 November – 100% payment
1 December to 31 January – 60% payment
1 February to 31 March – 40%
1 April to 31 May – 20%
|SAS Fees (no pro-rata applicable):
Student- Tertiary: R130.00
Youth U19: R220.00
- Initial Fees will be pro-rata based on application date.
- Financial year for membership runs from 1 June to 31 May.
- Fees are payable in full on presentation of invoice.
- Any member resignations must be submitted before the next billing cycle failing which the total membership fee becomes due and payable.
- SAS Fees are invoiced separately. Members who turned 70 prior to 2016, do not pay SAS Fees, but have to be recorded with their DOB or ID Number