First get the Racing Rules for Sailing 2013-2016:
- RRS 2013 -2016 Free PDF Download from ISAF
- Paul Elvstrom Explains the Racing Rules of Sailing – Complete 2013-2016 Rules (eBook)
- Mixed Media (includes plastic models) from Paul Elvstrom Explains the Racing Rules of Sailing – Complete 2013-2016 Rules
- The Racing Rules Companion 2013 – 2016
- International Code Flags
If you are taking a smartphone/tablet onboard with you then the following free apps are available from the Android Market:
- GPS Essentials – Turn your device into a fully-featured GPS receiver! The most complete GPS tool on market: Navigate, manage waypoints, tracks, build your own dashboard from 37 widgets. Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
- SailDroid: This Sailing App contains a set of nautical applications – Compass, Speedometer in knots, Position, Distance measurement/Log in Nautical Miles and all in large, high contrast characters.
- Regatta Basic and Start Timer: Displays relevant information that helps you to optimise your sailing toute to a target waypoint.
- Yacht Timer Pro: A sailing start timer with visual and speech indication of time to start line
- Sailing Tactician Free: Sailing Tactician will help you win regattas. It will help you prepare for the race start, navigate you through the race field, give you accurate data about your current speed, heading, wind direction, distance and the time to the next buoy based on the race order etc.
Prepare for ABYC Week by downloading these weather apps:
To install. Just go to your app store and look for the products there.