Visiting Boats to ABYC are charged the following rates to tie up in the Marina:
MOORING FEES FOR VISITING BOATS (as at 1 February 2015):
- Monohull vessels of up to 45 Ft in length with a displacement of 15 Metric tons or less: R150.00 per night or part thereof.
- Multihull vessels of up to 45Ft in length with a displacement of 15 Metric tons or less: R275.00 per night or part thereof.
- Monohull and Multihull vessels greater than 45 Ft in length with displacements of 15 Metric tons and greater: To be negotiated with the Algoa Bay Sailing Marina manager in charge
Mobile number: 0607490248 or 0828008404
As far as is practical, the length of stay on the mooring is to be estimated and paid for in advance.
LAND BASED FACILITIES FEES:
The above rates exclude the charges levied by the Yacht club for use of the land-based facilities which are R30.00 per person per day.
- Payment for the Marina is CASH Only.
- Payment for the Club Facilities is Cash or Credit Card